Vir2 Instruments has released Electri6ity, a virtual electric guitar instrument powered by Kontakt Player 4.
After more than three years of development, Vir2 Instruments presents Electri6ity, an epic electric guitar virtual instrument containing the most advanced, detailed, and versatile collection of electric guitars ever made in a virtual instrument.
- Recordings of eight guitars: Strat, Tele, P90, Les Paul, Rickenbacker, Danelectro Lipstick, ES335, L4.
- Three pickup positions: Front, Rear, Front + Rear Blend.
- Recorded variations per sample: Downstroke/upstroke, Picked/strummed, Seamless velocity layers.
- More than 24,000 recorded samples per guitar, recorded at 24-bit 44.1KHz fidelity.
- Playing modes: Polyphonic, Monophonic, Legato (Sustain/Muted).
- All modes can be combined with a Slide Mode for real-time slides from each fret to each other fret..
- Articulation list: Sustain Neck <> Bridge, Sustain <> 5th / Octave Pinch Harmonics, Dead Notes <> Muted <> Half-Muted, Ghost Notes Clean, Ghost Notes Dirty, Chucka-Chuckas, Harmonics, Hammer On (played after sustain note) / Hammer On (tapped), Pull Off (played after sustain note) / Pull Off (tapped), One and two frets Slides Up / Down, Slides (from and to every available fret), FX Samples (Screams, Scratches, Whammy-FX, etc.).
- Release types: Finger Noise, Finger Noise Short, Mixed I, Mixed II, Hand Mute (fret can be selected), Palm Mute, Slide Down Short, Slide Down Medium, Slide Down Long, Slide Down (1 fret, short), Slide Up (1 fret, short), Slide Noise Down, Slide Noise Up, Pick Noise.
- A.M.T (Articulation Morphing Technology) & V.M.T (Velocity Morphing Technology) allows you to seamlessly morph from soft to loud notes, from dead muted to sustain, and even from sustain to fifth or octave pinch harmonics! The morphing is phase-aligned without any phasing artifacts.
- Advanced string and fretboard positioning – the AI chooses the best fitting strings and fretboard position for you. It takes speed, timing, notes and polyphony into account. Manual overwrite is possible whenever you need it (by manually choosing a string or a position on the fretboard).
- Advanced guitar noise engine – adds pick, finger and slide noises according to your playing.
- Advanced legato engine – fluid legato lines in real time.
- Advanced vibrato engine.
- Advanced humanization – nothing is random, everything is artificial intelligence.
- Advanced guitar chord detection – almost two thousand chords are detected and transferred into guitar chords in real time. Most guitar chords are available in up to three different voicings..
- Inversions and chords with additional root keys are detected.
- Easy Double-Tracking – without increasing the memory footprint.
- Auto Unison-Bends.
- Dynamic sympathetic resonance simulation.
- Performance keys for strumming and picking – powerful yet easy to use.
- Performance keys for trills, tremolo picking, one and two fret slides (it’s possible to slide whole chords as well).
- Full control over the engine, tweak and control the playback with more than 100 parameters.
Electri6ity is available to purchase for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/Standalone), priced at $399.95 USD.