Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Vir2 Instruments updates MOJO: Horn Section to v1.2
Vir2 Instruments has released version 1.2 of MOJO: Horn Section, a virtual instrument for pop, funk, jazz, and big band horns.
Now at the tips of your fingers is the most versatile horn section in the world, MOJO: Horn Section, offering the most flexible and innovative approach to pop, funk, jazz, and big band horns ever created in a virtual instrument. Inspired by legendary groups like Tower of Power and the big bands of decades past, MOJO is capable of emulating everything from a sultry sax solo to a screaming full big band playing at the top of their lungs.
Changes in MOJO: Horn Section v1.2
- New microtuning feature available in the main menu, allowing for instant access to more than a dozen different common alternate tunings.
- All instruments tweaked sonically to improve their overall sound.
- Improved sound and performance for Punch feature, now converted to a pulldown menu (adjustable from 1-5).
- Improved load time across all instruments.
- Optimized polyphony usage across all instruments, resulting in less voices used and less CPU hit.
- Trombone doit release issue fixed.
- Improved tempo-syncing of all crescendos and swells across all instruments.
- Improved quality of timestretching of all crescendos and swells across all instruments.
- Miscellaneous tuning improvements across the library.
- EZRoom loading fixed.
- CIL Trombone script issue fixed.
Note: A few of the MIDI CC designations in the printed manual are now slightly altered (details available in the MOJO 1.2 Update Notes).