VirSyn releases AudioReverb for iOS
VirSyn has announced the release of AudioReverb for iOS, a studio quality reverb for Audiobus and your iTunes music library.
AudioReverb is an algorithmic reverberation app which combines the flexibility of vintage algorithmic reverbs with the sonic quality of convolution based reverbs.
The creation of high quality reverb needs a realistic simulation of the important early reflections together with a smooth and colorless reverberation tail.
The early reflections are the most important clue for the human ear to get a feeling about the dimension and character of a room. Most algorithmic reverbs offer a number of different algorithms to simulate different natural rooms like chamber, halls or artificial ones like plates. AudioReverb uses impulse responses from real acoustic spaces and classical reverb algorithms to emulate their acoustical properties.
The resulting reverberation sets new standards in clarity and sense of space! Use AudioReverb for enhancing your listening experience with your favourite iTunes songs. Use AudioReverb as professional reverb plugin to improve the quality of any Audiobus compatible App.
- Algorithmic reverb generation.
- Smooth reverb tail generation.
- Early Reflection Modelling.
- 118 factory presets.
- 4 Band Equalizer.
- Audiobus compatible as input/effect/output.
- Reverberate any song in your iTunes library.
- Low latency live usage with mic and headphones.
- Audio recorder.
- Upload to SoundCloud and File Export.
- Audio pasteboard for exchange with other Apps.
AudioReverb for iOS costs $9.99 USD.