VirSyn iVoxel, singing vocoder now available for Mac
VirSyn has announced that iVoxel, the vocoder previously released for iOS, is now available for the Mac platform.
iVoxel is not only an amazingly sounding vocoder – the unique concept of iVoxel turns this vocoder into a singing machine. iVoxel is a combination of a voice optimized synthesizer and a vocoder.
The vocoder part is based on the Matrix vocoder from VirSyn used by many famous artists – one of them the well known german group Kraftwerk. The channel filters used by iVoxel are based on the Sennheiser Vocoder VSM201 resulting in a rich and fat analogue sound characteristic.
- Realtime analysis/resynthesis of your voice.
- 20 Channel vocoder.
- Voice spectrum recorder (voxels).
- Over 200 prerecorded voxels included.
- Play your vocoded voice live on keyboard. Drag for slides and vibrato. .
- CoreMIDI support allows use of external MIDI keyboard.
- Monophonic sequencer for notes & lyrics.
- Voice optimized polyphonic synthesizer.
- Time warping of voxels.
- Gender changer.
- Breath noise.
- 12dB Lowpass filter.
- Pitch vibrato with delay.
- Chorus/Delay effects.
- Export of audio recordings.
iVoxel for Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later is available to purchase for $23.99 USD.