VirSyn has announced that iVoxel, the vocoder previously released for iOS, is now available for the Mac platform.
iVoxel is not only an amazingly sounding vocoder – the unique concept of iVoxel turns this vocoder into a singing machine. iVoxel is a combination of a voice optimized synthesizer and a vocoder.
The vocoder part is based on the Matrix vocoder from VirSyn used by many famous artists – one of them the well known german group Kraftwerk. The channel filters used by iVoxel are based on the Sennheiser Vocoder VSM201 resulting in a rich and fat analogue sound characteristic.
- Realtime analysis/resynthesis of your voice.
- 20 Channel vocoder.
- Voice spectrum recorder (voxels).
- Over 200 prerecorded voxels included.
- Play your vocoded voice live on keyboard. Drag for slides and vibrato. .
- CoreMIDI support allows use of external MIDI keyboard.
- Monophonic sequencer for notes & lyrics.
- Voice optimized polyphonic synthesizer.
- Time warping of voxels.
- Gender changer.
- Breath noise.
- 12dB Lowpass filter.
- Pitch vibrato with delay.
- Chorus/Delay effects.
- Export of audio recordings.
iVoxel for Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later is available to purchase for $23.99 USD.