VirSyn iVoxel, “The singing vocoder” for iOS available now
VirSyn has announced that iVoxel – “The singing vocoder” for the Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod touch platform is available in the App Store now.
iVoxel is not only an amazingly sounding vocoder for iPhone/iPod and iPad, the unique concept of iVoxel turns this vocoder into a singing machine going far beyond the capabilities of traditional and software vocoders on any platform.
iVoxel is a combination of a voice optimized synthesizer and a vocoder with an unprecedented intelligibility.
The vocoder part is based on the Matrix vocoder from VirSyn used by many famous artists.
The channel filters used by iVoxel are based on the Sennheiser Vocoder VSM201 resulting in a rich and fat analogue sound characteristic.
- Realtime analysis/resynthesis of your voice.
- 20 Channel vocoder.
- Voice spectrum recorder (voxels).
- Over 200 prerecorded voxels included.
- Play your vocoded voice live on keyboard. Drag for slides and vibrato..
- Sequencer for notes & lyrics.
- Voice optimized monophonic synthesizer.
- Time warping of voxels.
- Gender changer.
- Breath noise.
- 12dB Lowpass filter.
- Pitch vibrato with delay.
- Chorus/Delay effects.
- Export/Import of projects and voxels.
- Export of audio recordings.
- Copy audio recordings to Clipboard for use with other Apps (e.g. Intua BeatMaker and many others).
iVoxel is available to purchase from the iTunes App Store for £6.99 GBP.
Short links for August 4th, 2010