VirSyn Summer Special 2010, effect plug-ins discounted + iVoxel announced, singing vocoder App for iPhone/iPod/iPad
VirSyn has announced its Summer Special 2010, a limited time offer on its effect plug-ins.
From now till August 31st, 2010 you can get any of our effect plugins for only Euro 119.-
If you buy three or more effect plugins before August 31st, 2010 you´ll get one additional effect plugin for free !
VirSyn has also announced iVoxel, a “singing vocoder” App for iPhone/iPod and iPad.
iVoxel is not only an amazingly sounding vocoder for iPhone/iPod and iPad – the unique concept of iVoxel turns this vocoder into a singing machine.
iVoxel is a combination of a voice optimized synthesizer and a vocoder. The vocoder part is based on the Matrix vocoder from VirSyn used by many famous artists – one of them the well known german group Kraftwerk.
The channel filters used by iVoxel are based on the Sennheiser Vocoder VSM201 resulting in a rich and fat analogue sound characteristic.
- Realtime analysis/resynthesis of your voice.
- 20 Channel vocoder.
- Voice spectrum recorder (voxels).
- Over 200 prerecorded voxels included.
- Play your vocoded voice live on keyboard. Drag for slides and vibrato..
- Sequencer for notes & lyrics.
- Voice optimized monophonic synthesizer.
- Time warping of voxels.
- Gender changer.
- Breath noise.
- 12dB Lowpass filter.
- Pitch vibrato with delay.
- Chorus/Delay effects.
- Export/Import of projects and voxels.
- Export of audio recordings.
VirSyn iVoxel is coming soon to the iTunes AppStore.