VirSyn updates CUBE 2, MATRIX and TERA 3 and announced Take Two 25% Discount
From now till October, 31st, 2008 you can get a total discount of 25% if you buy two or more plugins from our FX series. This includes the following plugins: BARK, MATRIX, PRISM, REFLECT, TDESIGN and VTAPE.
Changes in CUBE / MATRIX / TERA
- CUBE v2.2.1 (Mac only)
- The AU Validation problem with Logic 8.0.2 / Digital Performer 6 is fixed.
- MATRIX v1.1.2 (Mac only)
- Mac/RTAS: fixed crash on startup with some ProTools versions.
- TERA v3.2.3 (Windows/Mac)
- AU: Validation problem with Logic 8.0.2 and DigitalPerformer 6 fixed.
- NI KORE: Import of Program banks working now.
- Import of user samples working now.
- Fixed: After project load some older hosts reset program to no. 1.
- Fixed: Incorrect display of modulation destination “all times”.
- PC: free running envelopes working now.
- Spectrum OSC: Samplerate dependency removed.
- Fixed occasional crashes on one-shot sample playback.
- VST: MIDI Note Off missing on external MIDI.
Visit VirSyn for more information and links to download demo versions of these plug-ins.