VirSyn updates Harmony Voice for iOS to v1.1 + 40% off
VirSyn has updated its Harmony Voice harmonizer app for iPad/iPhone/iPod to version 1.1.
Transform your voice into a choir with up to four voices!
Harmony Voice is a pitch shifter and harmonizer with professional features including automatic tuning correction.
Changes in Harmony Voice v1.1
- Improved engine with reduced latency.
- Adjustable Noisegate to suppress background noises.
- New mode for automatic scalic harmony generation.
- Keyboard option to select key hold mode.
- Realtime pitch display was broken on some devices with iOS6.
- Kraehenbuehl harmony mode was somewhat broken and is now fixed.
- Reduced lag on keyboard display.
- Record button now accessible with opened keyboard.
The app is available at a 40% discount for a limited time.