VirSyn updates iVoxel app to v1.4
VirSyn has released version 1.4 of iVoxel, the Singing Vocoder for iPhone/iPad.
iVoxel is not only an amazingly sounding vocoder for iPhone/iPod and iPad – the unique concept of iVoxel turns this vocoder into a singing machine going far beyond the capabilities of traditional and software vocoders on any platform.
Changes in iVoxel app v1.4
- Use any CoreMIDI compatible MIDI keyboard with the iPad version.
- The level of each filter band can be individually adjusted.
- Quantize pitch function for onscreen keyboard play.
- New Delay effect mode “Cross” allows for stereo bouncing.
- Polyphonic play retriggers voxel.
- Improved stability on Sequence editings.
- Hanging notes on sequencer stop fixed.
- About screen iPhone 4 fixed.
The iVoxel app for iOS is available to purchase for $11.99 USD.