VirSyn updates iVoxel to v1.3, now Akai SynthStation25 compatible
VirSyn has released version 1.3 of iVoxel, a vocoder app for iOS.
iVoxel is not only an amazingly sounding vocoder for iPhone/iPod and iPad – the unique concept of iVoxel turns this vocoder into a singing machine going far beyond the capabilities of traditional and software vocoders on any platform.
Changes in iVoxel v1.3
- Compatible with Akai SynthStation25.
- Improved GUI workflow.
- Uses Modwheel to modulate Gender/Vibrato.
- Modulate Gender/Vibrato with finger movement up/down.
- Hold parameter – holds Voxel at defined moment.
- Edit voxel – hear the sound while editing the hold position.
- Volume increased for about 12dB.
- Many bugs fixed.
iVoxel is available to purchase from the iTunes App Store for £6.99 GBP.