Madrona Labs has released version 1.0.2 of Virta, the patchable toolbox for making audio-controllable synths and effects.
Virta is a MIDI / OSC controlled effect. This means it can process audio as well as note and controller data. To get the most out of it you need both types of data. In general, Virta will live in a channel insert and have MIDI data routed to it from another channel.
Changes in Virta v1.0.2
- Added a MIDI-controlled effect version, enabling Cubase compatibility.
- Improved graphics performance with OS X 10.11 (El Capitan).
- Changed preset loading to strip unused settings.
- Fixed a problem with Reaper always passing through dry audio.
- Fixed a problem with audio stopping at some parameter settings.
- Brightened background color.
Virta for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for $89 USD. The update is free for registered users.