Virtones has announced vPed, a pedal board for live use that allows real-time use of VST/VSTi plugins.
With vPed you can use VST and VSTi plugins, taking advantage from the traditional method of using analog equipment.
Possibilities are incredibly extensive, and all this will result in new musical stimuli especially during live performances, allowing you to greatly enhance your musical creativity.
- Guitar and XLR mic inputs, that can also be used at the same time. Balanced/unbalanced outputs.
- MIDI capabilities, to connect a midi keyboard for the use of VSTi virtual instruments.
- Up to 8 slots assignable to VST / VSTi pugins, activated/deactivated by footswitches.
- 4 Expression/value pedal inputs, up to 4 ON/OFF foot switches inputs and 4 virtual switches available, all easily assignable to any plugin parameter.
- Data stored on a solid state drive (8G standard equipment, on request 16/32G).
- Quickly modify the effects chain.
- Capability to activate all plugins or one plugin at a time.
- AD/DA 44.1 kHz 24bit with undetectable latency.
vPed is expected to be available in October, 2013.
More information: vPed