Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Virtuasonic releases Epic FX
Virtuasonic has released Epic FX, a sample library for Kontakt, featuring nearly 420 sound effects designed for adding impact to your music production, trailers, cinema and TV post production, jingles, animation and video presentations.
EPIC FX is an exceptional money and time saver with top quality sounds at an attractive price, your shortcut to the huge, “larger than life” kind of sound featured in some of the latest movie productions, simply a must have for any composer and sound designer working with films, trailers, TV and jingles.
Epic FX features
- Presets: Blasts, Giants, Impacts 1 & 2, Noise Forms, Transitions 1, 2 & 3.
- 422 samples, 24-bit / 44.1 KHz:
- 24 Composite sound effects, also available as separated elements (intros, hits, tails) for a total of 75 samples.
- 347 sounds consisting of transitions, intros, hits, blasts, metallic and dark impacts.
- Total size: 530 MBytes.
- Formats: NI KONTAKT 2 (version 2.4 required, compatible with KONTAKT 3), WAV 24 bit.
Epic FX is available for purchase for the introductory price of 54.95 EUR (excl. VAT) / $79.95 USD until June 9, 2009 (regular price 64.95 EUR excl. VAT / $89.95 USD).
Visit Virtuasonic for more information and audio demos.