Virtuasonic releases MIJOY PRO 3
Virtuasonic has released MIJOY PRO 3, a VSTi MIDI plug-in that allows you to use a joystick or gamepad as a MIDI controller.
MIJOY PRO 3 is a premium application designed to let you control virtual instruments, hardware synthesizers, samplers and effects processors in a more friendly and effective way, as well as opening up new possibilities of approaching them.
MIJOY PRO 3 features
- Support for multiple joysticks/gamepads (up to 8).
- up to 16 buttons and 2 direction pads.
- X, Y, Z, Slider1, Slider 2, Z-rotation.
- General On/Off and independent switch for axis X, Y, Z, Slider1, Slider 2 and Z-rotation.
- 2 axis types (cartesian, radial).
- Offset function with assignable minimum and maximum value for each MIDI controller.
- Two Output Modes (Sequencer/MIDI Port).
- Trigger function.
- Calibration settings (Smoothness and Center deadzone for X/Y axes).
- MIDI Thru (to mix different MIDI sources. For example, MIJOY PRO + Masterkeyboard.).
- Binary MIDI controller with assignable min/max (button 1 to 16 and direction pads).
- 2 Button Modes (Press/Release, Switch).
- List of standard MIDI controllers values included in the software package.
- MIDI messages assignable to X, Y, Z , Slider1, Slider 2 and Z-rotation: Control Change, Pitch Bend (7 bit), Program Change, Channel After Touch MIDI.
- messages and functions assignable independently to every joystick buttons and direction pads position: Control Change, MIDI Note, Pitch Bend, Program Change, Channel After Touch, idle (button1), Trigger.
- Independent MIDI Channel Setup for every axis, button and direction pads position.
MIJOY PRO 3 is available for Windows PC and works with USB or older joysticks (no need of joystick to MIDI cable adapters). It costs 22.45 UER (excl. VAT) / $34.95 USD. A demo version is available for download.
Visit Virtuasonic for more information.