VoltKitchen updates MinimogueVA and MinimogueLUXUS to v2.2
The VoltKitchen group has released version 2.2 of MinimogueVA and MinimogueLUXUS, two free virtual Minimoog synthesizer instruments for Windows PC.
Changes in MinimogueVA / MinimogueLUXUS v2.2
- Multi-core problem solved.
- 11 new sounds by “Greeg” Grzegorz Bartoszek. 1 new sound by “Joost” [VA] and 2 new audio-rate filter modulation patches.
- “All notes off” working properly.
- Changed knob response to vertical.
- New glide system that works like the original.
- New midi-learn system by right clicking any controller.
- New algorithm for self-oscillation level.
- Renamed all automation entries, and cleaned up the automation list.
- [MinimogueLUXUS] New reliable tap-tempo system by Chris Kerry.
- [MinimogueLUXUS] Fixed scrambeled pulse width values.
MinimogueVA and MinimogueLUXUS are available as freeware VST instruments for Windows PC.
More information: Gunnar Ekornås