Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
VoltKitchen updates MinimogueVA and MinimogueLUXUS to v2.2
The VoltKitchen group has released version 2.2 of MinimogueVA and MinimogueLUXUS, two free virtual Minimoog synthesizer instruments for Windows PC.
Changes in MinimogueVA / MinimogueLUXUS v2.2
- Multi-core problem solved.
- 11 new sounds by “Greeg” Grzegorz Bartoszek. 1 new sound by “Joost” [VA] and 2 new audio-rate filter modulation patches.
- “All notes off” working properly.
- Changed knob response to vertical.
- New glide system that works like the original.
- New midi-learn system by right clicking any controller.
- New algorithm for self-oscillation level.
- Renamed all automation entries, and cleaned up the automation list.
- [MinimogueLUXUS] New reliable tap-tempo system by Chris Kerry.
- [MinimogueLUXUS] Fixed scrambeled pulse width values.
MinimogueVA and MinimogueLUXUS are available as freeware VST instruments for Windows PC.
More information: Gunnar Ekornås