VoltKitchen has released version 2.3 of MinimogueVA and MinimogueLUXUS, two free virtual Minimoog synthesizer instruments for Windows.
Changes in MinimogueVA/MinimogueLUXUS v2.3
- New 24dB filter and a button to switch between the old 12dB filter and the new 24dB filter. The new filter is very advanced with built-in distortion, so it will use much more CPU. The old 12dB filter did not open up completely, but now you can enjoy the bright sound like the orignal when cutoff set to max when 24 db filter is selected. All sounds in the factory bank are set to the old filter, but I hope we can upgrade the synth with some new 24dB filter sounds later. Many of the old sounds have high resonance, and I advice you to reduce resonance level when switching to the new filter.
- Osc drive(offset) has been changed. It still has a little bit of offset just like the original, but much less than the 2.2 version.
- 10 new sounds by Sinisa Lupis.
- Added midi learn for bar-sync and the 16 gate off/on buttons.
- LUXUS version has got a new layout of controls to look similar to the new controller by Mario Jurisch of Synth-project.de.
MinimogueVA and MinimogueLUXUS are available to download as freeware VST instruments for PC.
More information: Gunnar Ekornås