VotanDSP releases Votan Telepathy integrated synthesiser for iOS & OSX
VotanDSP has announced the release of Votan Telepathy, a revolutionary synthesiser available for iOS and 32/64 bit OSX Audio Unit.
What makes Votan Telepathy different is that the two platforms (iOS & Audio Unit) are connected via the Votan Cloud and Control features, offering elegant cloud based preset storage alongside ultra low latency touch control. You can create sounds on the iPad that magically appear in your Audio Units and control an infinite array of Telepathy Audio Unit instances directly from the iPad.
Votan Telepathy iOS and Votan Telepathy AU can work independently, or in unison, offering you complete flexibility whether you are in the studio or on the road.
The Votan Platform is engineered as a dual use solution over both platforms (iOS / DAW). Everything you design on iOS will be available in your DAW.
Votan Telepathy features
- 4 Free Range Oscillators featuring alias free bandlimited waveshapes.
- 4 Multi-Filters featuring VA emulations, Digital LP, HP, BP, BR 2/4 pole and Formant Filters.
- 4 Envelopes, each with independent trigger.
- 4 LFOs featuring standard waveshapes, and morphing wavetables. Each LFO can be triggered independently.
- 4 FX Units with Chorus, Delay, Destroy, FreqShift, Glitch, and EQ algorithms.
- 1 Modulation Matrix – Routes all mod sources to any Telepathy parameter.
- 4 XY Pads.
- Full parameter automation in you chosen DAW.
- Votan Control – automatic connection low latency control from iOS to AudioUnit.
- Votan Cloud – elegantly store your favourite presets in the cloud for instant sharing over your devices.
Votan Telepathy for iOS and AU are available to purchase at an introductory 50% discount until the end of November 2013, priced at £4.99 GBP (iOS) and £29.99 GBP (AU).
More information: VotanDSP