Vox announces VDL1 Dynamic Looper
Vox has announced the VDL1, a dynamic looper effect pedal.
Create, play, and dynamically control looped phrases in real time!
The new VOX Dynamic Looper provides optimized effects and musical loop tools that together promise unprecedented new dimensions in live performance!
VDL1 Dynamic Looper features
- Loop Pedal Processor offering intuitive footpedal control.
- Infinite recording time using two independent loops (combined loop length up to 90 seconds).
- Add infinite layers with SOS recording capabilities.
- Loop Quantize creates specific beat-length phrases that automatically loop on the beat.
- 11 Pre Effects enhance and morph your instrument’s sound as you play & record loops.
- Pre Effects include instrument simulations such as bass and acoustic guitar.
- 11 Loop Effects radically transform the playback of looped phrases.
- 100 programs (50 preset, 50 user); each offers settings for the Pre Effect and Loop Effect.
- Overdubbing with undo and redo capabilities.
- Resample by adding new material onto a phrase being processed by the Loop Effect.
- Mic input for creating loops using other sources; such as vocals or percussion.
- Master Limiter maintains a consistent level between the original source and all loops.
- Three stop modes – clean, delay, and fade – provide more loop playing creativity.
- Key Lock function locks the panels controls but maintains the pedals for error-free performances.