Vox introduces Lil’ Looper
Vox has announced the Lil’ Looper, a looper multi-effect pedal.
Combining two independent loops with a dozen onboard effects, the VOX Lil’ Looper shares many of the winning features of the VOX Dynamic Looper.
The easy-to-use design, solid footswitches, versatile effects, and layering loops are ideal for guitarists who want to break new ground in looped performances or who seeks new expressive power. Lil’ Looper offers the additional convenience of being compact, lightweight, and battery operated. A balanced Mic input allows any mic’ed instrument – or even a vocalist – to enjoy the sonic power of the Lil’ Looper right away!
Lil’ Looper features
- Intuitive dual pedal design.
- Record for a total of 90 seconds on two independent loops.
- Overdubbing with Undo/Redo.
- Add infinite layers with SOS recording capabilities.
- Loop Quantize:
- Creates phrases that automatically loop on the beat
- Sync two loops to the same tempo
- 12 Effects:
- Pedal: Comp, Crunch, Overdrive, Distortion
- Modulation: Chorus, Phaser, Mod Delay; Stutter
- Simulation: Acoustic, Bass, Radio, Pitch
- Built-in metronome/rhythm guide.
- Headphone output with metronome only mode.
- Switch between Guitar input & Balanced Mic (1/4″) input.
- Battery power (AA x 6) or optional AC power adapter.
- Optional VFS2 can turn effects on/off, stops loops, or erase a phrase.