Voxengo Deft Compressor effect plugin updated to v1.4
Voxengo has updated its Deft Compressor audio track and bus compressor effect plug-in for Windows and Mac to version 1.4.
Deft Compressor is an audio signal compressor plug-in for professional audio production applications. The characteristic feature of this compressor is its ability to produce “slim” and “slick” sounding compression, with intelligibility enhancement effect. Such result is achieved by compressor’s timing function that closely resembles the S-curve (sigmoid curve) on both attack and release stages. S-curve timing function also helps compressor to sound “warm” and “clean” at most settings.
Deft Compressor is perfectly usable for compressing vocals, drums, guitars and other instruments, both technically and creatively. Beside that, it can be used to compress mix groups and full mixes.
Changes in Deft Compressor v1.4
- Native 64-bit AudioUnit and VST support on Mac OS X added.
- Key signal gain parameter added.
- Plug-in’s popup-windows now recover last position after reopening.
- Mouse backward and forward buttons can be used for parameter value selection.
- The “Min Infrastructure” user interface display mode added.
- The “Flat Level Meters” level meter display mode added.
- Version change history information window added.
- The input level meter can be dragged now for threshold adjustment.
- Fixed user interface freezing on Mac OS X 10.8.
Deft Compressor for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $69.95 USD.
Image-Line FL Studio 10.8 Beta released