Voxengo has released version 1.5 of Drumformer, a multiband drum and master track dynamics processing plugin for Windows and Mac.
Drumformer can operate in broadband, 2-band and 3-band modes, with each band having compressor-expander and saturation modules. The sound of the compressor can be defined as “gluey with a ping”, because it instantly creates a “tight and glued together” sound while masterfully emphasizing the transients. The saturation module offers you a choice between six saturation modes, each having a smooth sound and differing harmonic content.
Changes in Drumformer v1.5
- Added ProTools 12+ AAX-64 support.
- Fixed incorrectly working gate in VST3 version.
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Added “Brown”, “White” and “Cyan” color schemes.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
- Made internal channel names start at “C” to reduce confusion with the A/B comparison buttons.
- Added 90%, 110% and 150% visual scales.
- Made the user interface scale switchable without host reload.
- Reduced plugin file size considerably for faster loading.
- Reduced the overall memory consumption.
- Bypass switch’s state is now saved with the project.
Drumformer (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $89.95 USD.