Voxengo GlissEQ, dynamic equalizer effect updated to v3.3
Voxengo has released version 3.3 of GlissEQ, a dynamic parametric equalizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The most interesting and unique feature GlissEQ offers you is its filters with dynamic behavior. Beside this wonderful “dynamic behavior”, GlissEQ features real-time spectrum analyzer. Moreover, the spectrum of a track can be exported to any other instance of GlissEQ thus making real-time inter-track spectrum comparisons possible. This can help you free frequency ranges in one track to allow the instrument in another track occupying same frequencies breathe.
Changes in GlissEQ v3.3
- “Show All Channel Meters” metering issue in 5.1 surround mode fixed.
- Additional visual look variation settings added.
- Smooth filter automation implemented.
- Global precision settings persistence issue fixed.
- Underlay color selection was removed – group’s defined color is used now.
- EQ range selector added (this may shift existing automation envelopes).
- “Filled Spectrum” spectrum display mode switch added.
- Oversampling filter type “Min-phase/Lin-phase” switch added.
- Global “Auto Oversampling Level” 1X (off) option added.
- Level meter’s “density mode” improved.
- Control surface crosshair option added (can be switched off in the global options).
- Narrow-band sweeping mode crash problem fixed.
GlissEQ for PC and Mac (VST/AU) is currently available to purchase for $98.95 USD.
IK Multimedia releases AmpliTube 2 for iPad, more gear, better sound and 8-track recording