Voxengo HarmoniEQ, harmonically-enhanced equalizer updated to v2.1
Voxengo has released version 2.1 of HarmoniEQ, a parametric, harmonically-enhanced equalizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Since the easiness of tuning was one of our goals when producing this plug-in, HarmoniEQ features a single control surface to control the equalizer curve. HarmoniEQ’s control surface workflow implements our best findings in the area of “user-equalizer” interaction. Just drag the filter control points to the right places. You can enable up to 7 parametric filters, with the filter type freely-selectable from peaking, low-shelf, high-shelf, low-pass, high-pass and notch filter types.
Changes in HarmoniEQ v2.1
- Smooth filter automation implemented.
- Underlay color selection was removed – group’s defined color is used now.
- “Filled Spectrum” spectrum display mode switch added.
- Oversampling filter type “Min-phase/Lin-phase” switch added.
- Global “Auto Oversampling Level” 1X (off) option added.
- Level meter’s “density mode” improved.
- Control surface crosshair option added (can be switched off in the global options).
- Narrow-band sweeping mode crash problem fixed.
HarmoniEQ for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $89.95 USD.
Cableguys updates Curve to v1.2 public beta