Voxengo Pristine Space VST 1.5 released
Pristine Space is a native audio plug-in which allows you to use convolution reverb impulses in your audio projects.
Pristine Space was mainly created for impulse reverb perfectionists: it does not implement various ‘combo’ approaches which try to save CPU cycles by creating a synthetic reverb tail instead of performing a full convolution. Because such approaches in many cases give unsatisfactory results if you expect them to sound exactly like your original reverb impulse sounds, Voxengo has decided not to use them. Instead, Voxengo has optimized to the maximum both the efficiency of convolution processing and the plug-in’s latency.
This update fixes minor issues and implements minor enhancements:
- Volume envelope readout changed – instead of percent value, dB value is displayed now.
- “Show Chn” selector implemented which allows to specify which channel of the impulse response to display.
- “Show Mode” selector implemented allowing you to choose which impulse response stage to display – originally loaded response, or envelope-adjusted one.
- Minor issue fixes.
Pristine Space offers several very useful envelope-driven non-destructive impulse editing options, including volume, stereo width, stereo pan, low-pass and high-pass filtering, and a linear-phase equalization. You can also reverse, cut and time offset the loaded impulse file with ease, non-destructively.
Pristine Space features:
- Up to 8 convolution channels
- Loading of up to 8 impulse files
- Non-destructive impulse editing
- Linear-phase impulse equalizer
- Several latency options
- Comprehensive routing
- Serial convolution processing
- WAV and AIFF format support
- Multi-channel file support
- Built-in sample rate converter
- True zero-latency processing
- Search paths mechanism
- Factory presets
- “A-to-B” comparisons
- Support of all output sample rates
- Low quality mode for CPU cycles saving
- High convolution precision
- SSE/SSE2 and 3DNow! optimizations
More information: Voxengo