Voxengo releases Elephant v3.0
Voxengo has released version 3.0 of Elephant, a mastering limiter plug-in for professional music production applications.
The most remarkable feature of this signal limiter is its ultimate transparency. Elephant brings sound limiting and loudness maximization without any audible “pumping” effects.
Version 3.0 features a lot of enhancements over the previous version: multi-platform support, multi-channel operation, wider selection of limiter modes, preset manager, and others.
Voxengo Elephant features
- Transparent signal limiting action.
- 10 predefined limiter modes.
- Limiter mode editor.
- Optional release stage.
- Noise-shaped bit-depth converter.
- DC offset removal filter.
- Multi-channel processing.
- Internal channel routing.
- Channel grouping.
- Up to 8x linear-phase oversampling.
- 64-bit floating point processing.
- Preset manager.
- Undo/redo history.
- A/B comparisons.
- Contextual hint messages.
Voxengo Elephant is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) and has a one-month introductory price of $69.95 USD (20% off the regular price). Upgrading from the previous version is $44.95 USD, or free if you’ve bought Elephant within the grace period of 90 days. A demo version is available for download.