Voxengo has released Sound Delay, a freeware auxiliary multi-channel signal delaying plug-in for professional audio applications.
In Sound Delay, you may specify delay time in both milliseconds and samples, with a high level of precision. This plug-in – being technical – provides a basic signal delaying function only, without signal feedback or modulation capabilities.
Sound Delay features
- Sample-accurate delaying.
- Millisecond-accurate delaying.
- Up to 3 seconds overall delay.
- Multi-channel processing.
- Internal channel routing.
- Channel grouping.
- Mid/side processing.
- Preset manager.
- Undo/redo history.
- A/B comparisons.
- Contextual hint messages.
The Sound Delay plug-in is available for Windows and Mac (AU/VST) and replaces both Audio Delay and Sample Delay plug-ins previously available from Voxengo.