Voxengo has released version 3.2 of Soniformer, a spectral mastering dynamics processor plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Every parameter in Soniformer is defined by means of a graphic envelope which is freely-modifiable and which may contain unlimited number of control points. Beside usual threshold, attack, release and compression/expander ratio parameters Soniformer offers you control over “stereo width” and “panning” parameters making Soniformer an effective tool for stereo field adjustments.
Changes in Soniformer v3.2
- Oversampling filter type “Min-phase/Lin-phase” switch added.
- Global “Auto Oversampling Level” 1X (off) option added.
- Graphics drawing performance improved.
- Level meter’s “density mode” look improved.
- Control point on underlay envelope deletion bug fixed.
- Control surface crosshair option added (can be switched off in the global options).
Soniformer for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $109.95 USD.