Beeper is an auxiliary audio processing AU and VST plugin which you can use to insert short beep, noise burst or silence signals to any sound material. This plug-in may help you protect your work from stealing. It is safe to apply this plug-in to any mission-critical material because plug-in does not perform any processing on the audio between signals.
Stereo Touch plug-in implements a classic technique of transforming a monophonic track into spacious stereophonic track by means of mid/side coding technique. This plug-in is most effective on monophonic sounds without overly sharp transients: it works great for both acoustic and electric/overdriven guitars, synthetic pad sounds and even vocals.
Changes in Beeper / Stereo Touch v2.1
- Beeper’s “Period” parameter’s minimal value is now 1 second.
- “Radial” knob mode can be now disabled completely.
- “Off-Line Render” indication added.
- Knob read-outs now require a single click for keyboard entry.
- Occasional crashes in WaveLab and other hosts fixed.
- Host sample rate switch-related problem fixed.
- Minor visual improvements implemented.
- Plug-in initial loading time reduced.
- The “VST Function Sync” global switch was added that fixes crashes in some hosts (i.e. Tracktion).
- Parameter automation on AU Mac OS X now shows real parameter values.
- Preset “update” function implemented in the preset manager.
Beeper and Stereo Touch are available to download as freeware effect plug-in for Windows and Mac (VST/AU).
More information: Voxengo