Voxengo updates Crunchessor compressor effect to v2.7
Voxengo has released version 2.7 of Crunchessor, a general-purpose track compressor for Windows and Mac.
One of Crunchessor’s main advantages is the ease of tuning, which at the same time instantly delivers an excellent sonic performance. Another remarkable feature of Crunchessor is its valve-type processing, which is applied in parallel to compression. This makes Crunchessor an ideal choice for musicians and producers who are fond of analog compression sound and its warmness.
Changes in Crunchessor v2.7
- Additional automation parameters added for channel group 2.
- Key signal gain parameter added.
- Plug-in’s popup-windows now recover last position after reopening.
- Mouse backward and forward buttons can be used for parameter value selection.
- The “Min Infrastructure” user interface display mode added.
- The “Flat Level Meters” level meter display mode added.
- Version change history information window added.
Crunchessor is available to purchase as an effect plug-in for Windows and Mac (VST/AU), priced at $44.95 USD (10% off the regular $49.95 USD).