Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Voxengo updates Crunchessor to v2.2
Voxengo has released version 2.2 of Crunchessor, a general-purpose track compressor for professional audio production applications.
Changes in v2.2
- Minor internal fixes.
- “Copy to” list is now displayed correctly.
- Virtual keyboard implemented.
- Output/input signal level difference readout added.
- A hang up related to knob operation in Orion Platinum fixed.
- Channel group output soloing implemented.
Crunchessor for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) costs $59.95 USD.