Voxengo updates Elephant limiter effect to v3.8
Voxengo has released version 3.8 of Elephant, a mastering limiter plugin for Windows and Mac.
Elephant is a highly competitive plug-in for mastering applications: it features a variety of limiter modes that can be deeply customized, and a comprehensive set of level metering tools, including headroom estimation and K-metering. Elephant’s built-in linear-phase oversampling is an important element in achieving high-quality peak limiting and loudness maximization.
- The “Graph” window can be resized now.
- The “Graph” window now runs smoother.
- Plug-in’s popup-windows now recover last position after reopening.
- Mouse backward and forward buttons can be used for parameter value selection.
- Historic 1-sample output peak level statistics added.
- The “Alt” key can now be used to adjust knob parameters synchronously in several channel groups.
Elephant is available to purchase as an effect plug-in for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) for $119.95 USD.
Noisebud releases CatchDad