Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Voxengo updates Elephant to v3.1
Voxengo has released version 3.1 of Elephant, a mastering limiter plug-in for professional music production applications.
The most remarkable feature of this signal limiter is its ultimate transparency. Elephant brings sound limiting and loudness maximization without any audible “pumping” effects.
Changes in Elephant v3.1
- Issue with a strange signal chunk being inserted on start was fixed.
- Sonic quality of oversampling was improved.
- Higher Trans Time settings now tax CPU less.
- Channel groups can be named now.
- An issue with Ch.Linking change with oversampling in use was fixed.
- Load/Save dialog hang-up in Mac OS X 10.4 environment was fixed.
Voxengo Elephant is still available at the introductory price of $69.95 USD until 15 October, 2008.