Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Voxengo updates Elephant to v3.3
Voxengo has released version 3.3 of Elephant, a mastering limiter plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Elephant is a highly competitive plug-in for mastering applications: it features a variety of limiter modes that can be deeply customized, and a comprehensive set of level metering tools. Elephant’s built-in linear-phase oversampling is a new standard in quality peak limiting and loudness maximization. Elephant limiter can be used for mixing and mastering of both stereo and multi-channel music and sound material, at any standard sample rate.
Changes in Elephant v3.3
- “Radial” knob mode can be now disabled completely.
- “Off-Line Render” indication added.
- Global level metering parameters added.
- A/B switch visual appearance changed.
- Knob read-outs now require a single click for keyboard entry.
- Occasional crashes in WaveLab and other hosts fixed.
- Host sample rate switch-related problem fixed.
Elephant is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) for $89.95 USD. A demo can be downloaded.