Voxengo updates GlissEQ to v3.2
Voxengo has released version 3.2 of GlissEQ, a dynamic parametric equalizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The most interesting and unique feature GlissEQ offers you is its filters with dynamic behavior. Such “dynamic behavior” gives you a friendly, assisting equalization experience. Boosting up the highs will not create the fatiguing effect of overload; boosting up the lows will not make things sound mushy. Instead, you will get a pleasant transient-emphasizing effect bringing life and dimension to your tracks.
Changes in GlissEQ v3.2
- Smoothed spectrum display implemented.
- Mid/side spectrums are now shown correctly.
- Spectrum’s block size does not affect vertical spectrum’s position now.
- Secondary spectrum display implemented.
- EQ highlight areas implemented.
- The “No Multi-Channel Operation” global switch was added that fixes incompatibility with some non-VST2.3 compliant VST hosts.
- Graphics drawing performance improved considerably.
- Scroller positions are now preserved when the user interface closes.
- The “Show All Channel Meters” routing switch added.
- Default band’s bandwidth and Dyn values can be now defined via band 1 in the first group.
GlissEQ is available to purchase as an effect plug-in for PC and Mac (VST/AU), priced at $119.95 USD.