Voxengo has released version 1.2 of LF Max Punch, a professional audio low-frequency boosting effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
LF Max Punch plug-in dynamically emphasizes selected bass frequency band, applies a smooth saturation over it, and produces additional sub-harmonic content, with the ability to blend it with the original bass band sound. Optional compression can then be applied to the resulting low-frequency sound.
Changes in LF Max Punch v1.2
- Side-chain routing presets now appear dimmed to reduce confusion.
- Parameter automation on AU Mac OS X now shows real parameter values.
- Preset “update” function implemented in the preset manager.
- The “VST Function Sync” global switch was added that fixes crashes in some hosts (i.e. Tracktion).
- “Density mode” implemented in level meters.
- Crossover and DC filter parameters are now specified for all channel groups to avoid phasing problems.
- DC filter can be now disabled completely.
LF Max Punch is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) priced at $69.95 USD.