Voxengo updates MSED to v2.3 and Tube Amp to v2.2
Voxengo MSED is a professional audio AU and VST plugin for mid/side processing which is able to encode (split) and decode mid/side signal from/to stereo signal. Tube Amp is an AU and VST plugin that can be used to add a slight valve warmness or a stronger overdrive to audio material.
Changes in MSED v2.3
- Fixed a wrong hiding of the “Ch Swap” and “Mid Mute” switches.
Changes in Tube Amp v2.2
- “Radial” knob mode can be now disabled completely.
- “Off-Line Render” indication added.
- Knob read-outs now require a single click for keyboard entry.
- Occasional crashes in WaveLab and other hosts fixed.
- Host sample rate switch-related problem fixed.
- Minor visual improvements implemented.
- Plug-in initial loading time reduced.
- The “VST Function Sync” global switch was added that fixes crashes in some hosts (i.e. Tracktion).
- Parameter automation on AU Mac OS X now shows real parameter values.
- Preset “update” function implemented in the preset manager.
- The “No Multi-Channel Operation” global switch was added that fixes incompatibility with some non-VST2.3 compliant VST hosts.
MSED and Tube Amp are available to download as freeware effect plug-ins for PC and Mac (VST/AU).
More information: Voxengo