Voxengo updates Polysquasher to v2.4
Voxengo has updated the Polysquasher mastering compressor plugin for Windows and Mac to version 2.4.
Polysquasher was designed with a main goal: to be transparent. Transparent compression action is a cornerstone for any mastering compressor. Transparency of audio signal processing is necessary to preserve all existing elements in the mix, while compression itself is necessary to make the mix sound uniform to other mixes (tracks) and to make it sound more solid and “glued”.
Changes in Polysquasher v2.4
- The graphics frame now runs smoother.
- Plug-in’s popup-windows now recover last position after reopening.
- Mouse backward and forward buttons can be used for parameter value selection.
- The “Min Infrastructure” user interface display mode added.
- The “Flat Level Meters” level meter display mode added.
- Version change history information window added.
- The input level meter can be dragged now for threshold adjustment.
- Native 64-bit AudioUnit and VST support on Mac OS X added.
- Volume level drop at the very start of processing fixed.
Polysquasher for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is avaialble to prucahse fro $79.95 USD.