Voxengo updates Soniformer plugin to v3.5
Voxengo has released version 3.5 of Soniformer, a spectral mastering processor effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Every parameter in Soniformer is defined by means of a graphic envelope which is freely-modifiable and which may contain unlimited number of control points.
Beside usual threshold, attack, release and compression/expander ratio parameters Soniformer offers you control over “stereo width” and “panning” parameters making Soniformer an effective tool for stereo field adjustments.
Changes in Soniformer v3.5
- Implemented a fast Shift+Click insertion of control points.
- Implemented a more flexible way to copy envelopes.
- Made the correlation and balance meters’ ballistics depend on the Release Time meter setting.
- Added the “Disable Range” switch.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
Soniformer for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for $89.95 USD.