Voxengo has released version 2.1 of SPAN, a real-time “fast Fourier transform” audio spectrum analyzer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
For the most part it was derived from Voxengo GlissEQ dynamic parametric equalizer and reproduces its spectrum analysis functionality. SPAN conforms to AudioUnit and VST plugin specifications, and is available for Mac OS X (v.10.4.11 and later) and Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) computers.
Changes in SPAN v2.1
- Global options saving problem fixed.
- Clicking on the control surface now resets spectrums in all channel groups.
- “Show All Channel Meters” duplicate meters issue fixed.
- Incorrect spectrum’s power readout on zoom-in fixed.
- Incorrect correlation metering on anti-phase signal fixed.
- Graphics drawing performance improved considerably.
- Scroller positions are now preserved when the user interface closes.
SPAN is available to download as a freeware effect plug-in for PC and Mac (VST/AU).