Voxengo has released version 1.7 of TransGainer, an audio plugin that implements an audio signal envelope adjustment algorithm that reacts on transients rather than on a signal’s loudness level.
TransGainer allows you to specify positive or negative gain adjustment for a sound’s transient stage. You can also choose an expected average time between transients and transient threshold level so that the algorithm delivers you the most precise results possible. With the help of TransGainer you can pass the border from good to excellent audio recordings.
Changes in TransGainer v1.7
- Added ProTools 12+ AAX-64 support.
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Added “Brown”, “White” and “Cyan” color schemes.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
- Made internal channel names start at “C” to reduce confusion with the A/B comparison buttons.
- Added 90%, 110% and 150% visual scales.
- Made the user interface scale switchable without host reload.
TransGainer for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $69.95 USD.