Voxengo updates VariSaturator to v1.8
Voxengo has released version 1.8 of VariSaturator, a saturation audio effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
VariSaturator can be used both to boost the loudness of the audio tracks without increasing their peak levels proportionally, and to apply subtle harmonic coloration that makes tracks sound more pronounced and polished.
Changes in VariSaturator v1.8
- The “VST Function Sync” global switch was added that fixes crashes in some hosts (i.e. Tracktion).
- Parameter automation on AU Mac OS X now shows real parameter values.
- Preset “update” function implemented in the preset manager.
- “Density mode” implemented in level meters.
- User interface operation problem on 64-bit Windows fixed.
- The “No Multi-Channel Operation” global switch was added that fixes incompatibility with some non-VST2.3 compliant VST hosts.
- Crossover parameters are now specified for all channel groups to avoid phasing problems.
VariSaturator is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU) for $49.95 USD.