Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Voxengo updates VariSaturator to v1.1
Voxengo has released version 1.1 of VariSaturator, a saturation and loudness maximization plug-in for Windows and Mac.
VariSaturator can be used effectively to boost the loudness of the audio tracks and mixes without increasing their peak levels proportionally, and to apply subtle harmonic coloration that creates more pronounced and polished sound. More severe saturation effects can be also achieved with VariSaturator.
Changes in VariSaturator v1.1
- Parameter changes made via mouse wheel are now grouped in the change log.
- Multi-monitor window alignment issue on Windows fixed.
- “Bounce” hang-up issue on Logic 8/Mac OS X fixed.
- Preset/bank load/save error on Mac OS X volume different from the system root fixed.
- Preset/bank name entry “stuck” issue on Mac OS X fixed.
- “New folder” function fixed on Mac OS X when saving presets/banks.
- Plug-in now supports “audio channel layouts” in AudioUnit format.
- Minor optimizations and fixes implemented.
VariSaturator is available for both Windows and Mac OS X platforms (VST/AU).
The introductory price offer of $55.96 USD (20% discount on regular price of $69 USD) is still effective until the 21th of March, 2008.