Voxengo updates VariSaturator to v1.2
Voxengo has released version 1.2 of VariSaturator, a saturation and loudness maximization plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Changes in VariSaturator v1.2
- The “Dry mix” parameter implemented.
- Output routing arrangement changed – it is now possible to route the same internal channel to several outputs.
- “Loud noise” issue happening in Reaper fixed.
- A possible cause of a rare occasional crash resolved.
- Cubase/Nuendo freeze after their track level meter dragging fixed.
- Parameter automation freezing in Logic/Mac OS X fixed.
- “Mouse wheel sensitivity” global setting renamed to “mouse wheel precision”.
VariSaturator is available for Windows and Mac OSX.