Voxengo has released version 2.11 of Voxformer, a multi-functional vocal channel strip plugin for Windows and Mac.
The coolest feature of Voxformer is its one-knob vocal compressor. Using only a single knob, you can get a tight, open and definitive professional vocal sound with an excellent articulation in no time. You do not have to worry about common ratio and make-up gain controls since they are automatically selected by the advanced compression algorithm while attack and release parameters are stored in a mode preset. Moreover, Voxformer features two compressors of this type, allowing you to apply either a two-band or a two-stage (serial) vocal compression.
Changes in Voxformer v2.11
- Added ProTools 12+ AAX-64 support.
- Fixed a hang-up issue when switching presets.
- Fixed gate mode editor operation.
- Added “Cyan”, “Gray Soft” and “Beige Soft” color schemes.
- Added 90%, 110% and 150% visual scales.
- Made the user interface scale switchable without host reload.
Voxformer (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $69.95 USD. It is also included in the Mastering Bundle, Mixing Bundle, and Coloration Bundle.