Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Voxengo updates Voxformer to v2.3
Voxengo has released version 2.3 of Voxformer, a multi-functional vocal channel strip plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Combining several professional quality processing modules, Voxformer was designed to be a comprehensive solution for all your vocal processing needs – be it spoken or sung vocals. In most cases Voxformer can be used for processing of a wide range of instruments beside vocals.
Voxengo Voxformer v2.3
- The “RT Max” spectrum analysis option added.
- Spectrum’s precision does not depend on the oversampling level now.
- Side-chain routing presets now appear hidden to reduce confusion.
- Parameter automation on AU Mac OS X now shows real parameter values.
- Preset “update” function implemented in the preset manager.
- Selected filter’s curve is now always shown, not only when hovered.
- Control points can now be clicked to disable/enable the filter.
- The “VST Function Sync” global switch was added that fixes crashes in some hosts (i.e. Tracktion).
- Control surface readout now displays musical note.
- “Density mode” implemented in the output level meter.
Voxformer is available to purchase as an effect plug-in for PC and Mac (VST/AU), priced at $59.45 (includes 15% Winter Holidays discount).