Voxengo updates Voxformer to v2.4
Voxengo has released version 2.4 of Voxformer, a multi-functional vocal channel strip plug-in Windows and Mac.
The coolest feature of Voxformer is its one-knob vocal compressor. Using only a single knob, you can get a tight, open and definitive professional vocal sound with an excellent articulation in no time. You do not have to worry about common ratio and make-up gain controls since they are automatically selected by the advanced compression algorithm while attack and release parameters are stored in a mode preset. Moreover, Voxformer features two compressors of this type, allowing you to apply either a two-band or a two-stage (serial) vocal compression.
Changes in Voxformer v2.4
- “Ctrl+Drag” narrow band sweeping implemented.
- DC filter parameters are now specified for all channel groups to avoid phasing problems.
- Smoothed spectrum display implemented.
- Secondary spectrum display implemented.
- Spectrum’s block size does not affect vertical spectrum’s position now.
- The “No Multi-Channel Operation” global switch was added that fixes incompatibility with some non-VST2.3 compliant VST hosts.
Voxformer is available to purchase as an effect plug-in for PC and Mac (VST/AU), priced at $79.95 USD.