Voxengo updates Voxformer to v2.5, multi-functional vocal channel strip
Voxengo has released version 2.5 of Voxformer, a multi-functional vocal channel strip plugin for Windows and Mac.
Combining several professional quality processing modules, Voxformer was designed to be a comprehensive solution for all your vocal processing needs – be it spoken or sung vocals. In most cases Voxformer can be used for processing of a wide range of instruments beside vocals.
Changes in Voxformer v2.5
- The “Show All Channel Meters” routing switch added.
- Additional visual look variation settings added.
- Knobs in the compressor mode editor can now be linked with the Ctrl key.
- Smooth filter automation implemented.
- “Filled Spectrum” spectrum display mode switch added.
- Oversampling filter type “Min-phase/Lin-phase” switch added.
- Global “Auto Oversampling Level” 1X (off) option added.
- Control surface crosshair option added (can be switched off in the global options).
- De-esser pre-post compressor position switch added.
Voxformer for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $69.95 USD.