Voxengo has released version 2.10 of Voxformer, a multi-functional vocal channel strip plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The coolest feature of Voxformer is its one-knob vocal compressor. Using only a single knob, you can get a tight, open and definitive professional vocal sound with an excellent articulation in no time. You do not have to worry about common ratio and make-up gain controls since they are automatically selected by the advanced compression algorithm while attack and release parameters are stored in a mode preset. Moreover, Voxformer features two compressors of this type, allowing you to apply either a two-band or a two-stage (serial) vocal compression.
Changes in Voxformer v2.10
- Added equalizer bands coloration.
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Added “Brown” and “White” color schemes.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
- Made internal channel names start at “C” to reduce confusion with the A/B comparison buttons.
- Reduced plugin file size considerably for faster loading.
Voxformer for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for $69.95 USD.