Voxengo has released version 2.6 of Voxformer, a multi-functional vocal channel strip effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
The most important change this version implements is the addition of 3 new saturation modes that extend the sound coloration palette you can use to process your tracks.
Changes in Voxformer v2.6
- Added 3 new modes to the saturation module.
- Plugin’s popup-windows now recover last position after reopening.
- Mouse backward and forward buttons can be used for filter type and parameter value selection.
- The “Alt” key can now be used to adjust knob parameters synchronously in several channel groups.
- The “Min Infrastructure” user interface display mode added.
- The “Flat Level Meters” level meter display mode added.
- The “Show All Filter Shapes” global switch added.
- Version change history information window added.
- The “Do Not Show Latency Changes” global switch added.
Voxformer for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $69.95 USD.