vst-control has released D50v, a controller plug-in for the Roland D50, D550 & VC-1 synthesizers.
In the mid 80s the Japanese Roland Corporation created the D-50 Synthesizer, one of the most popular Synthesizers of all time. With the D50v editor software the D-50 can now be easily integrated into modern, computer-based applications.
- Attractive graphical user interface with access to all parameters of the synthesizer.
- Full integration in VST compatible applications
- Automation of all parameters
- “Total recall” of all parameters
- Comfortable preset management
- All parameters controllable via MIDI control changes.
- Import of sysex sound banks.
- Transmission of sounds from the synthesizer via MIDI.
- Copy and paste functionality (copy and paste entire individual sounds and sound elements).
D50v for Windows is available to purchase for 49.90 EUR / $69.90 USD.